Stay In School Kids
“My exams aren’t until May so Commonwealths being in April, it’s just not going to work out unfortunately. I go back to university next week. I’ve got a week off then back to my studies to complete my final year. I love running for Scotland whenever I can and the Commonwealths are one of the few opportunities you can do it so, yeah, I’m gutted I’m going to be missing it. But you have to think about getting my degree and that was really important to me. “
– GB’s Laura Muir announcing that she’ll skip the Commonwealth Games next year to focus on her university studies.
- Mo Farah vs Muktar Edris 2.0
- Murphy is running the Birmingham 800
- USA vs. GB dual meet announced for July 21, 2018, in London
- My boss just emailed me after hours to ask if I would be at work tomorrow when there is no reason why I wouldn't.
- Is going to the doctor a waist of time for most running injuries?
- Cal may cut Men's Track and Field
- When Mo Farah was my age, all my PB's were better than his and I'm not very good.